Sunday, March 14, 2010
Alice in Wonderland Remember me
Yesterday morning I woke up like at 7 to go CoastLine College to do more training for to be a CNA and I'm finally done!!! We start internship tomorrow :) I'm kind of excited!! A little nervous. We did CPR and it was like my 3rd time doing it thanks to RedCross so it was a breeze for me :) I got 100 percent on my test WHOOT WHOOT!! :) After Training, Jonathan dropped me and Anna off at my aunts house for my little cousins birthday and I pigged out so much HAHAHA so goood!! i loved korean bbq :) Happy birthday Katelynn!! Then, after most of the munchkins left there were still like 5 and we took them to the movies! My aunt really wanted me to drive.. but, I told her i didn't know how and I didn't want this kids to die... :( So, my uncle had to drive hehe. We went to watch Alice in Wonderland and I had to take care of like 7 kids.... it was crazy. But, I kind of enjoyed it:) even though I sort of developed a headache in the car... but its okay. They were really cute ^___^ The movie was really...... weird. but a good weird! I really liked it :) The kids really did too!! there are so many movies that are coming out that I want to watch!!!!!!!!!!!! After I came home from Alice in Wonderland I went to Kathy's house because we wanted to hangout with Lynn! we went to kabukis for sushi and then we watched Remember me! ITS SUCH A GOOD MOVIE! I LIKED IT. The ending was TOTALLY unexpected though.. but it was really goood................. I'm so excited for the other movies to come out :) I had a really good saturday! I wish our weekends were longer :(
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment