Monday, March 15, 2010

Mondays

As if I already enjoyed my Mondays before... Today was the busiest Monday ever! After waking up for zero period and forgetting my phone, after school I had to wait in the burning sun for 30 min sweating in my jeans.I don't have a 5th or 6th because it takes up my ROP schedule which isn't a bad thing. I started my internship today we had a tour of the facility and also got to meet the residents staying there. :) I loved all the residents on the second floor!!! they were so friendly and nice! After Three and a half hours of internship I had to quickly come home eat dinner and change into my ballet stuff and go to ballet for 3 hours. Right now my toes are on the verge of bleeding... :( This is what I get for missing ballet for a week... :T My instructor thought our class did really good today though.. Some girls quit because of the talked they had last week............ So, I guess it's a good thing I didn't go.. :) I'm so rusty.... I can't wait till this week ends.I really hope my speech goes well.. I'm anxious to see it! I'm looking forward to the weekend already.. my motivation.

I'm considering on going on a ballerina diet.

No comments: