Saturday, August 8, 2009
Recap
So two days ago Annie slept over and all we did was eat and sleep LITERALLY and maybe watch some movies.. We need a makeup day fosho. And the next day Annie's mom picked us up and Diana and Dalena also :) Dalena is always popping up and surprising me :) heheh I got new sandals and a skirt at the mall so cute!!! I really can't wait to go school shopping.. even though I dont really want to go back to school... so I guess since I've already spent money on Ballet and there's still back to school shopping to spend money on.. Me and Tammy concluded that we're not going to DisneyLand anymore and that we are going to Knotts instead :).. I kinda miss knotts.... Anyways back to my day yesterday, after the mall we met up with Phuong at Pacsun.. Diana knows Phuong too well. and We thought we were gonna get stuck there but Diana's cousin saved us and drove us to Cerritos and Guppies :) soooo good even though the thai tea stained my teeth D: I WANT TO GO SHOPPPPING SOME MORE. I CRAVE CLOTHES..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm selling a Knotts ticket for $20. D:
Why didn't you go to LNC?!
Post a Comment