Sunday, February 7, 2010

Macbook

I absolutely love Macbook pictures! Today Diana came over in the afternoon around 1ish and hung out and I ate pizza and it had the hottest pepper on earth I cried so much I had to drink two glasses of milk and eat a lemon to get rid of it!! IT WAS SO HORRIBLE. I never want to experience that ever again! Everyone went to tastea today! I was craaving it soo much today.. We went met up with Nick and Phuonger at fullmoon SO DELICIOUS! I LOVE SUSHI! and we ran into Kevin and Ann :) hehe We went back to phuongers house and nick decided to be funny and went in circles around her neighborhood like literally the car was freggin spinning!!!!then tina dropped by and Phuongs neighbor bitched at Tina HAHAHAHA so sad.... then we watched like one episode of gossip girl and went to Tastea's, Walmart, Kathy's house to visit but she wasn't home and Steven but he was to busy playing games... Everyone has someone now.. So depressing :( I hope I find someone to watch Dear John with me because I know my girlies would want to watch it with their boyprens.





2 comments:

trannguyen said...

Little punk, I'm watching Dear John with you -_-

terrificallytina said...

TEHEHE I KNEW IT! YOU LOVE ME!!!